What is Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the process of transferring legal ownership from one party to another.
Buying a Home is generally your biggest investment. It is where your family grows – it will be where you make the best memories of your life. As Conveyancing in Queensland is what we do, let us make buying or selling your home easy by using a business that has been serving Queensland Home Owners for over 40 years – and at a price you can afford.
All of our conveyancing is done at a fixed price. Whether you engage us to assist with a purchase conveyance or sale conveyance – or even engage us just to prepare a contract of sale, our fee is fixed. Searches and other outlays are charged to you at the price we pay – there is no mark up. We charge a low fixed fee as we know how tough times are, especially in North Queensland, and we want to do what we can to help out the locals. Our service includes perusal of the contract and giving you advice prior to you signing the contract, right up to providing you copies of all important documents after settlement.
Our service includes:
- Perusal of the Draft contract before you sign and giving you advice on any special conditions required to protect your interests;
- Liasing with all relevant parties throughout the file – the Agent, Finance Broker or Bank, your building and pest inspectors, other party’s lawyer and more importantly, YOU!;
- attending to all the necessary searches to ensure you are protected;
- preparing all documents required to Transfer title including any stamp duty concession forms;
- calculating settlement figures including any required adjustments for rates, body corporate levies or water usage;
- arranging and attending settlement on your behalf;
- notifying the Agent after settlement so you can collect keys to your dream house (or pick up a cheque for the balance of any deposit less the Agent’s commission if selling); and
- Lodging Transfer documents at the titles office if you did not obtain finance from a bank to purchase the property.
We will ensure that everything runs smoothly by dealing with all aspects of your matter and keeping you informed at all times.